WAHVE: Experienced insurance pros to meet your agency’s staffing needs
Does your agency need talent? Whether you are looking for customer service representatives or someone to mentor new producers, WAHVE (Work at Home Vintage Experts) can eliminate the stress of hiring.
Get Started Now
How does WAHVE work?
WAHVE matches agencies with tech-savvy “pre-tirement” insurance professionals who have 25-plus years of experience in the industry. These professionals, also known as wahves, are available full or part time as well as for project/consulting work. And because they work remotely, wahves can provide their services from anywhere.
Wahves make excellent mentors for your agency’s inexperienced producers. They are experts in their fields – often having multiple designations, degrees and licenses – and enjoy the opportunity to mentor or train new producers. Their institutional knowledge is invaluable to young agents just starting out in their careers.
While WAHVE is not a substitute for a 24-hour call center, it could help you extend your agency’s hours of service to clients. For example, if you hire a wahve who lives in the Pacific Time Zone, they could be available to help clients after normal business hours in Ohio’s Eastern Time Zone.
WAHVE Case Studies
Key Benefits of WAHVE
- Finding qualified insurance professionals can be a challenge. WAHVE connects your agency with experienced insurance professionals located across the country who are eager to work from home or do project/consulting work.
- Wahves cost 50 percent less than regular experienced staff, helping your agency to improve its profitability. By hiring a wahve, you save on salary, benefits, overhead and turnover costs.
- No matter what job you are looking to fill, WAHVE can help! Workers are available for full or part-time work as well as long-term projects.
- Because they are experts in the insurance industry, wahves need only minimal training and are ready to be productive members of your team.
- WAHVE’s extensive qualification process includes insurance coverage, errors and omissions and management systems tests as well as reference and background checks.
How a wahve can help you
If you are looking for experienced insurance professionals in any of these specialty areas, WAHVE might be the answer to your staffing needs.
Get more information
- Accounting and finance
- Certificates issuance
- Change requests/endorsements
- Claims representative
- Claims support
- Excess and surplus lines filings
- Hard to place or niche lines of business expert
- Indexing of scanned documents
- Live customer service representative
- Loss run ordering and analysis
- Mentors and trainers
- Policy checking
- Premium audits
- Preparation of new and renewal business applications
- Quoting and proposal preparation
- Sales and marketing assistant
Ready to learn more about how a highly qualified WAHVE professional can help your agency? Contact Jodie Shaw
, OIA Business Development Manager, at (614) 552-3036.